If you’re watching HD Netflix streams on the daily, browsing Instagram stories for hours and hoarding away thousands of Spotify downloads, it could be time to upgrade to an unlimited data SIM for your phone.
But usually, the upgrade to a SIM only deal with no caps can be pricey, pushing the bills up to around £25 a month. Three has taken a slightly different approach however, dropping your costs all the way down to £18 a month.
That is the cheapest price out there for unlimited data by a considerable way, falling nearer to some other lower data SIM only deals. At that price you’re getting unlimited calls and texts as well in a one-year contract.
You can find out more about this offer below or check our SIM only deals guide to see how this compares.
- Need a phone to combine with your SIMO? Check out our best SIM-free phones guide
Three’s unlimited data SIM only deal:
Why go with a Three SIM only deal?
If you haven’t already been won over by this amazing offer from Three then you’ll be excited to hear that the network doesn’t shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
Whether that be free exclusive prizes or extra roaming. Here are some of the main benefits currently on offer by going with a Three mobile deal:
– Personal Hotspot: Use your data to tether your laptop so you and use your phone like your own mobile broadband router
– Go Roam: Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
– Control your spending: Features that allow you to block calls and texts to certain numbers that might otherwise run up extra costs on your bill
– Data flexibility: Add extra data to your tariff at anytime, even halfway through a month
– Travel Swagger: Get travel upgrades with Easyjet with bag drop and early boarding (well…it’s nice in theory!)