Looking for a new SIM plan on an affordable budget? A recent collection of Three SIM only deals could be the perfect choice, offering low costs, a decent chunk of data and some cashback as well.
These offers come from the retailer Fonehouse, offering two 8GB of data plans on the Three network at a cost of £8 a month. The difference in the two deals is how much cashback you get.
The first option supplies you with £48 in cashback, effectively bringing your costs all the way down to just £4 a month. However, this is a cashback by redemption plan meaning you have to claim your money back in five separate payments.
These two Three SIM only deals in full:
Three SIM | 12 months | 8GB data | unlimited calls and texts | £8 per month + £48 cashback by redemption
This SIM plan will be perfect for anyone who’s on a budget, looking to get a decent bulk of data at a low cost. It costs just £8 a month for 8GB of data. That alone is a pretty affordable SIM, but then Fonehouse also throws in £48 in cashback by redemption, effectively knocking your costs down to £4 a month. However, it’s important to note that this cashback will come in five payments spread across your 12 month contract.
Three’s unlimited data alternative:
Why go for a Three SIM only deal?
If you haven’t already been won over by this amazing offer from Three then you’ll be excited to hear that the network doesn’t shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
– Personal Hotspot: Use your data to tether your laptop so you can use your phone like your own mobile broadband router
– Go Roam: Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
– Control your spending: Features that allow you to block calls and texts to certain numbers that might otherwise run up extra costs on your bill
– Data flexibility: Add extra data to your tariff at anytime, even halfway through a month
– Travel Swagger: Get travel upgrades with EasyJet with bag drop and early boarding